Arctic Air Snow Removal System

Made in the USA
Call us today toll-free at 866-393-9300




Snow Laws by State

The laws and penalties for each state differ. We can help you find out what you need to know.

West Virginia

W.VA. has no laws regarding the removal of accumulated snow on commercial vehicles or any other motor vehicle. A motorist striking another vehicle with falling snow/ice is considered a road hazard in 99% of cases. In the remaining 1% of cases that reach the court level, they have been ruled as unsecured equipment.

Return to State Laws.

Source: trucking.org