Made in the USA
Call us today toll-free at 866-393-9300
The snow has to go!
The Arctic Air Snow Removal System is a product designed by Calvin Roth and Henry Thissen that removes the snow from the top of large trucks, buses, UPS type vans, etc, using only air. The product is designed to keep our families and the motoring public safe after a snowstorm.
Located in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, we know firsthand the issues
with snow and ice after a winter storm. Our systems are designed for whatever
trucks and trailers you have in your fleet.
We have systems to do tractor trailers, box trucks, UPS/Fed-Ex type vans, motor homes, coach buses, and school buses. We also have the systems to remove the snow from all of your car lots and auctions.
Why buy Arctic Air?
- Reduce fleet idle time to ensure trucks get on the road as scheduled.
- Reduce labor costs and other expenses
- Prevent injuries to employees, OSHA violations and workers compensation claims.
- Reduce fuel costs
- Eliminate violations and fines to drivers.
- Reduce risks and liability to motorists.
- Protect your company brand from negative publicity.
- Protect from major accident claims.
What makes us different
- Mobile or Permanent
- Efficient and Easy to Operate
- Assembles in about an hour
- Blower produces 15,000 CFM
- Wind Speed up to 300 MPH
- Fully automatic.
- 240/480 volt 3 Phase Electric Motor
- 15,000 CFM blower produces over 250 cubic feet of air per second.
- 100% safe on any type of roof, including translucent panels.
- Safe on Conostoga trailers as well.